• "Single" - is a bet on one selection in one event. Your selection must be successful for your bet to win. The payout for a single bet is equal to product of the sum of a bet and the odds set for selected outcome, e.g. a €10 bet on a winning selection at 2.50 is calculated as:
€10 x 2.50 = €25.00 Payout. Player’s profit on this bet is €15.00
• "Multiple" - a bet on the outcomes of several independent events. To win the multiple, all listed outcomes of bet must win or be void. Any lost outcome from the ones included in the multiple means that the whole multiple is lost by Clients. The payout for the multiple bet is equal to product of the sum of a bet and the odds of all outcomes included into multiple.
Maximum number of outcomes that could be included in one multiple bet in pre-match mode is 15.
Maximum number of outcomes that could be included in one multiple bet in live mode is 15.
• "System" – a complex of multiples of the same stake amount containing a certain set of outcomes chosen by the Client.
The payout for a system bet is calculated as the sum of payouts for multiples, which are included into the system. Each multiple included into the system is paid separately.
Maximum number of outcomes that could be included in one system is 15.
Maximum odds allowed for one variant (multiple) in the system is 1000.
• It is forbidden to include different markets/outcomes of the same match, even not interdependent directly, in multiples and systems. If two or more markets/outcomes of the same march were included in multiple or system, such bet will be void even if the computer program of bet acceptance did not block this bet when accepting it. The company reserves an exclusive right to define whether the events and outcomes are interconnected.
• If the bets “to advance from the group stage” on different teams from the same group, been included in the same multiple or system, such bets will be void, even if the computer program of bet acceptance did not block this bet when accepting it.
• Final odds of winnings for all listed types of bets are defined after taking in consideration possible void of bets and postponed, abandoned matches etc. If the bet is void, it`s settled as a winning bet with odds equal to 1,00.
• It is the Player’s responsibility to ensure that you are familiar with these rules or the terms of a particular bet and registering with Turan.bet , accepting the Terms & Conditions and placing bets will be deemed as acceptance of these rules.
• If you reside in a jurisdiction that states Internet Gambling is illegal, you are not authorized to place a bet with Turan.bet . It is your responsibility to check and comply with all relevant laws of your own jurisdiction prior to placing a bet with Turan.bet .
• Any action that results from the use of the Turan.bet website in territories where gambling is illegal, Turan.bet cannot be held responsible for.
Placing a Bet
• Your bet is accepted the moment it is recorded in our system in accordance with the conditions described in these rules. On pressing 'Place Bet', a message will appear stating 'Your bet has been placed', this indicates the bet has been accepted. If this message does not appear, you can confirm the status of your bet by checking the Bet History or by contacting Customer Care. If after pressing 'place bet' the odds change from those displayed in your browser, then we reserve the right to reject the bet.
• The Player can choose one of the options in Bet Slip setting for “Accept bet placement for the following odds changes:”- “None”, “Any odds” or "Higher odds" which define respectively, whether their bets will be accepted if during the bet formation the odd has changed anyhow, or only in case the changed odds exceed the initial estimated odds of the Client’s bet.
• Bets in Pre-match are accepted before the start of the event with the exception of Live bets. Date and time specified on the website near each event are the date and time of cessation of bets acceptance, and do not necessarily match with the actual date and time of the event. The start time of the event that is used for bets settlement purposes, is the actual time of the event, confirmed by the official documents of governing bodies of the selected competitions.
• Bets are accepted only from the Players, who agree with Company’s Sports & Betting Rules. By placing bet a Player confirms that he has read these rules and accepts them. Accepted bets are not subject to change or cancellation, except for the cases referred to in these Rules. Therefore, the Player placing a bet is solely responsible for the accuracy of details given in it.
• We reserve the right to refuse all or any part of any bet without explanation.
• All odds displayed on Website are for information only and subject to change at any time. The odds that apply to a particular bet will be those confirmed at the time of bet placement.
• Live bets are only available for those sports that the Company designates as live betting markets and only in respect of those matches marked as "Live", "Live bets", “In-Play” or by a LIVE sign in the list of events or in a special widgets entitled "LIVE" or “In-Play” on the Website.
• Any information, statistic and its graphical interpretation or texts (e.g. scores, timers or results) displayed on the Website during a Live game situation are purely for general information purposes and should not be relied upon for betting purposes, unless otherwise stated in the Sport by Sport Rules.
• We reserve the right to suspend or remove temporary or permanently a market or group of them or not accept bets at any time without notice. When a market is suspended any bets placed for that market but prior to being accepted by the Website may be rejected at the Company’s discretion. Any bets accepted prior to suspension or cessation of the live market will stand, while any bets placed after live betting has ceased will not be accepted.
• All bets for Live betting markets will be kept in pending mode during specific high risk/danger moments in a match. Such bets will be indicated as "Pending" in bet slip until the time when the bet is finally accepted or rejected by Website. High Risk/ Danger moments are defined but not limited as follows: Corner kicks, Penalty kicks, Free kick awarded to attacking team near the opponent's goals area, Throw in given to attacking team near the opponent's goal area, Whenever a team is in a potential scoring scenario as in an active attacking or dangerous attacking mode.
• Claims on the bets placed on a Live-event, are accepted within 24 hours since the start of the event.
Settlement & Calculation
• In Pre-match betting, all bets settlement is done right after the official end/termination/cancelation etc of a match/event after obtaining information from the official sources, for some sports or competitions it can take up to 4 days after initial start date of a match to determine the official results.
• If the result of a match that is already finished and all bets are settled, been cancelled or changed by official body of a competition in 24 hours after it started, we reserve the right to cancel the settlement of affected bets and re-settle bets according to the new results. The bets on the outcomes which have been uniquely defined at the moment of a match cancelation or result change (i.e. the outcome of the first half, first goal and its time etc.) will not be affected if not mentioned otherwise in sections of Sports by Sport Rules.
• In Live betting, bets will be settled and calculated up to 20 min after the match official end when the results have been officially known. All bets on the outcomes whose results become known during the match and if no further event can affect them, will be settled as soon as possible, before the end of the match. For the settlement of the bets of the terminated/canceled matches please check the sections of Sports by Sport Rules.
• Winnings will be credited to a Player's account once a result has been finalized and we consider that there is no reason to suspect there will be any changes.
• We reserve the right to recover at any time any funds incorrectly credited to Players accounts and to adjust Players balances to rectify errors (for example, if a result was stated incorrectly).
• If the bet is resulted to be void, such bet is considered won with the odds of “1”. In case of Singles, it means that the Player will receive back the sum of his bet. In case of Multiple or System, the total odds will be changed accordingly: only the odds of affected selection will be equal to 1, the odds on other events remain unchanged, and the total odds will be re-calculated accordingly.
If the outcome of a market cannot be verified officially, we reserve the right to delay the settlement until official confirmation.
If markets were offered when the outcome was already known, we reserve the right to void any betting.
In the case of any obviously incorrectly displayed or calculated prices, we reserve the right to void betting. This includes a deviation of more than 100% in the pay-out compared to the market average.
If coverage has to be abandoned and the match finishes regularly, all markets will be settled according to the final result. If the outcome of a market cannot be verified officially, we reserve the right to void them.
In the case of an incorrect settlement of markets, we reserve the right to correct them anytime.
In the case of the general implied rules of a sport being violated, we reserve the right to void any market (e.g. unusual period length, counting procedure, format of a match etc.).
In the case of the rules or format of a match differing from our implied information, we reserve the right to void any market.
If a match is not finished or played at all regularly (e.g. disqualification, interruption, withdrawal, changes in draws etc.), all undecided markets are considered void.